Is Diabetic nephropathy fatal?

my father has initial symptoms of nephropathy... He is diagnosed with albumin in urine... is this a serious issue??? some ppl told me that a person can live only for 3 to 5 yrs with diabetic nephropathy... is that true??? can this be controlled with diet???

Comments

• I do as well... I have increased albumin in my urine, but at this stage it is not treated as it is very early on. If that 3 to 5 years thing was true I wouldn't be alive when I'm 18! I am, at the moment, in the clear. I know this is heard a lot, but if he tries really hard to keep it good, he could live for many, many more years. Diet helps, Is he type 1 or 2? If type 2 the disease is not as fatal and not as fast progressive as type 1 as it is worse. Keeping a healthy weight, good readings and avoiding sucrose-high foods such as various lollies, drinks, frosting from cakes, white chocolate, soft drinks. THOUGH HE WILL NOT DIE IN 3-5 YEARS UNLESS HE HAS SEVERELY BAD READINGS.

He is considered lucky by me, I am only 13 with this and I've managed my diabetes under 7mmol all my life. Type 1 diabetes is a pain (so is type 2). Hope he is well!

• I am writing to tell you what an incredible impact these methods had on my life! I have had type 2 diabetes for 27 years. For me, the worst part of this horrible disease is the severe pain I constantly get in my feet. The pain is so bad that I avoid standing and walking as much as possible. I've got to tell you that within the first month, my feet stopped hurting altogether and I can now walk totally pain free.

Believe it or not, I even danced at my niece's wedding last month, something I have not done in a many years. I've been following the book for six months now and my blood sugar is well within normal range. I feel great!

I recommend you use the Type 2 Diabetes Destroyer to naturally reverse your diabetes.

• Diabetic nephropathy can lead to kidney failure and that if not treated can be fatal in 3 to 5 years. The good news is your father can do a lot to help keep his nephropathy from getting worse: maintain a healthy weight and blood pressure, make sure his blood sugars remain in the acceptable range (below 140 mg/dl or 7 mmol/L as much as possible).

http://diabetes.webmd.com/tc/diabetic-nephropathy-...

• Doctors Reverse Diabetes Without Drugs : http://diabetes.neatprim.com/

• Shocking New Diabetes Research Revealed : http://help.diabetesgogo.com/

• Diabetic nephropathy is a complication that might occur in a diabetic patient. In this the filters of the kidney damage and this leads to the abnormal production of proteins from the blood to the urine by the kidneys. The main protein that leaks is albumin, and the raised levels are a sign of damaged kidneys by diabetes. If this is not treated it ultimately leads to death.

• I am not aware of such things but i highly recommend him to visit a doctor.

Hope he gets better.

• It is fatal if neglected.