serious problem?

hi, i am in serious trouble , i was engaged with a MANGLIK girl, now i am in love with her she is with me, but there is very big problem of is our family. they don't want my marriege with her. becosue they thought that if i will got married her then i will be die.. so please some body tell me that wht i can do now?????

Comments

• if you really in love with her you should definately marry her and avoid all sorts of superstitions .nothing is going to happen if you marry a girl that has been senr the earth by god .this is the belief for some of the religions ,that has been started by human beings itself.

• Although I am an Indian myself, I don't believe in such North Indian mumbo jumbo. But beliefs, it seems, can't be shaken. And these beliefs are unfortunately shared by educated and prominent people in Indian society even in this modern age. Your family might try to follow the procedures followed by Amitabh Bachchan in getting rid of the curse on Aishwarya Rai (a Manglik), like getting her married to a tree or any such nonsense to make her a suitable bride for Abhishek Bachchan.

• hey mu hubby is laso manglik, i'm still alive its been 3yrs. My brother is also manglik, but my bhabhi is still alive its been 2yrs. Hey man, nothing will happen, yes but for teh safer side, wat [people do in India, that they marry a manglik person with any tree i suppose its "people tree"(don't remember the spelling). and after it a manglik person can marry anybody else. Just ask ur parents to get in touch with any pandit, there are remedies for tehse type of things.

All teh Best

• one day or other we are going to die. so your death is not a problem here. but marring a manglik girl your are spoiling her future also. if the relationship is just started convince her. be behave like a man . once you have decided do not hear anybody. live along and live for her only

• if u are qualified ,u should not believe this or if u believing in this then u should go to some sadhu with your family because every problem has a solution & clear the problem ,my best of luck is with u.

• If you love this girl and she love you just get married and why you die if you love each other you're love will live for ever more.

Good Luck?

• 1st of all do what you really want to make your life happy. For peace of your mind there is a puja for that which will take care of it ask a good pandit for it.

• u love her then just marry her

andhvishwas mein dont loose ur love dear

god bless you

• you talk to your family and and try get confirmation but you should wait some more months

• do you believe that you are not going to die if you dont marry her? then please dont marry her.