Sleep Paralysis.?

So 10 months ago i experienced sleep paralysis. It has only happened once so far. But it wasnt till recently i found out that it was sleep paralysis. I never really dug deeper into it after it happened. But recently ive read a lot of it and what to do and what not to do. So the last couple of nights ive been afraid to fall asleep on my back. Ive fallen asleep on my sides and stomach but it didnt happen. Should i be afraid of it happening if i fall asleep on my back?

Comments

• there's really no running from it. In my experience the more you think about it, the more it occurs. What I've done in the past is to recognize when you're in sleep paralysis, not freak out during the process, and just fall back asleep.

• We all experience sleep paralysis, it's what keeps us from chasing rabbits in our bed. It's ever only a problem if you wake up suddenly and are partially awake and still can't move. It's just of being people, been going on since the beginning of man. At least now we don't blame it on demons, like we used to.

• Better to know this one in order to handle it. If it happens, just recognize it for what it is, don't panic, and don't think of anything scary. In your night terror, the fear becomes your reality.