Who's your favorite Naruto character?

For me, Rock Lee. He's so strong, fast, dedicated, and CUTE!

Comments

• I like Sakura. She's got great potential and an unexplicable amount of Chakra.

Sasuke is also a great character with again marvellous amount of Chakra.

Naruto is also great.

• I like a lot of characters in Naruto, but if I had to pick a favourite one I'd say Hyuuga Neji! :)

Neji used to be depressed and preoccupied with fate and destiny because he was a member of the Hyuuga branch house and was subject to the control of the Hyuuga main house (through the seal on his forehead) despite his outstanding talent. However, after his battle with Naruto, he changed his perception of fate and destiny and tried to be on more friendly terms with members of the Hyuuga main house. Like how he became nicer to Hinata. I think this is very magnamimous and noble of Neji, especially since his father died as a result of being in the branch house.

In addition, Neji is determined and works hard to live up to his reputation as the genius of the Hyuuga clan. He is also (quietly) caring about the people around him, such as his teammates Tenten and Rock Lee. Also, Neji is HOT and has many cool techniques like the Eight Trigrams Sixty-four Palms and his bloodline limit the Byakugan!

Yup that's why Neji is my favourite character from Naruto. He totally rocks! :)

• Naruto

Sakura

Sasuke

• Hatake Kakashi

• I would say Sakura is my fav character! She may seem weak, but she's strong in spirit and she has a tremendous amount of chakra. Also, she's very intelligent!

• Asuma. You never get to see his true strength but they hint that hes so strong he probably could even take on Kakashi.

• Sasuke!!!! I haven't gotten far enough (in the anime or manga) to see all the characters... but I really love Sasuke.

• For me I like Sasuke when he was on Orochimaru side!!!And also when he with Naruto!!!When he kill Orochimaru....He got all the power of Orochimaru!!!He also Mangekyou Sharingan when he with Orochimaru!!!When he with Naruto...he was the best when he fight together!!!