Which dress do you prefer.. ?

My work colleagues are having a get together and I was wondering which dress to wear, any criticism is welcome, I need advice, Thank you in advance.

Dress One - http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Coast+Isabella+wrap...

Dress Two - http://www.karenmillen.com/Draped-jersey-dress/Dre...

Dress Three ( Not sure whether this is a little too revealing and informal) - http://www.karenmillen.com/Draped-jersey-dress/Dre...

Comments

• Definitely dress #1 or dress #3

The grey dress is stunning and definitely not too informal/revealing.

If you have a small figure/toned arms, #1 would be good (because of the style, a lot of focus is on your arms)

But over all, i believe that the grey one is absolutely beautiful! :)

• Dress One - If your going to a funeral maybe, the thing looks like it came out of the village of the damned, fell off a banshee. It also seems to have a somewhat unappealing schoolgirl quality.

Dress Two - Did they get the measurements right? Thats what it looks like, like they used spare pieces of cloth laying around and snagged it in the sewing machine. It does though seem to have a certain French quality to it, for those who are so wealthy they crave to wear something seductive that suggests poverty.

Dress Three - Does it come with curtain strings? It looks like something I would put on a window, I can easily see men smiling, drunk on wine standing in a circle talking about lady curtain. It looks so... 1930's? Someone needs to get on the phone with statue of liberty, I think someone stole her dress.

- Over all I think Dress Two is best, the most versatile, looks to be the easiest to add accessories and other clothing to and could be worn in a wide variety of settings.

• I like all three, but if you want the guys to look at your boobs, i select # 1 if you prefer they look at your legs all three will work. If you select #1 you might find yourself saying look at me when you talk to me. I had that told to me on Saturday night You already have a black dress, maybe you should go with # 3. Yes go with # 3 i have decided that would be the best, for a get together. "have fun"

• Dress number 2 is my favorite of these. I like the gathering at the waist, I think you'll be more comfortable in it as well as it looking great. I liked the first one, but am unsure about the bow mixed with the cut but I do like the asymmetrical hemline.

• i really like all of them but in your situation... i would most definitely pick the first one... because of its sophisticated look, you will look professional and cute at the same time. dress two was a little too dinner-ish but that would be my second choice and dress three is too club ish ... i hope i helped (: nice choices overall though !!

• Dress one my far, I just dont love the jersey, but honestly i would wear all of them :)

• I really like dress number one. but i also like dress number three, I dont think it is to revealing. But i like dress number one better.

Hope this helps:)

• Dress two, definitely.

• I really like the second. You can never go wrong with a LBD.

• I for one prefer dress one, but that's more of my taste.