Do Liverpool fans also support City?

Some of them have a rather creepy fetish about hating United, that they've actually started to support Man City deep down as their team can no longer compete with United.

Its quite pathetic and funny at the same time they are always licking City's ars3 and in any way possible trying to express their opinion that United are cheats or rubbish or whatever their trying to say i don't always get it. Why don't you just give up on supporting a team and just support whoever is playing United that week?

Update:

LFC Dan it all seems to revolve around United for you, cute.

Comments

• I think that they hate United so much that any team that threatens us (Utd) is therefore their choice.

Sad really ......

Cheers.

• Why should anyone support Manchester City. If your a mancunian fine;support the team where you live and don't support a team because its successful.

PS I did rather like the way the premiership was decided in the last minute.

• I am a Liverpool fan and I have to admit last season I was cheering for city BUT I do not support city. I think they are a great team but I would never support any other team that Liverpool. Although I do kind of like Middlesbrough at the moment. Purely because I live quite close to Middlesbrough and it would give me an oppourtunity to see more premier league games is they get promoted. but again I dont support them I have one team and one team only. Liverpool.

personally I think united fans secretly support City. That all they seem to talk about. City this and City that! worry about your own team, you have competition now!

• Never heard a scouse accent in Manchester when a home game; except when Liverpool or Everton are in town.

• Nope not really i dislike both teams .. i wish there was a way for both of them to lose on Sunday :P

• Yes, they have started supporting Manchester City for the same reasons that us Everton fans have been liking Manchester United for years.

• No. I just support Liverpool

• Maybe they just like the rivalry, you don't have to support just one team.

• I don't support them i like them though, it's always funny watching you get owned like you did against City last season your scum fans deserved all the misery they got, i also like Sunderland for the way they rubbed your dirty noses in it on the last day of the season doing the poznan and laughing at you like the rest of the country was lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iXUMUhMyh0&list=FL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9snt77t0KCo

• LFC 4 LIFE