Essay for a car accident?

i'm 18 and i was in a car accident a few months ago. i lost my car in the accident but i was the only one involved. the DA told me that if i can write her an essay saying what i've learned from this that i wouldn't have to pay the tickets and she would clear it from my record and i wouldn't have to reappear in court. i really want to write an impressive essay. if you have any ideas on some key points i can make i would appreciate it.

Comments

• just document what you did wrong........................... that's what they're looking for - some notion that you are aware of the situation you caused and feel that you've learned a lesson from it........................... it doesn't have to be "impressive" - just honest and contrite........................... tell the truth and learn from your mistakes, that's it...........................

• just document what you did wrong................................................................................. that's what they're looking for - some notion that you are aware of the situation you caused and feel that you've learned a lesson from it................................................................................. it doesn't have to be "impressive" - just honest and contrite................................................................................. tell the truth and learn from your mistakes, that's it.................................................................................

• just document what you did wrong... that's what they're looking for - some notion that you are aware of the situation you caused and feel that you've learned a lesson from it... it doesn't have to be "impressive" - just honest and contrite... tell the truth and learn from your mistakes, that's it...

• just document what you did wrong........................... that's what they're looking for - some notion that you are aware of the situation you caused and feel that you've learned a lesson from it........................... it doesn't have to be "impressive" - just honest and contrite........................... tell the truth and learn from your mistakes, that's it...........................

• I removed myself from my car. I seemed to be fine. Then, I was approached by an attorney who explained the extent of my injuries. I will never be able to lead a normal life until after the settlement.

• Hopefully you now understand that driving is a huge responsibility.

You owe it to every other driver and passenger and pedestrian on the road to pay attention and be careful.

It's a good thing that nobody was hurt, next time you may not be so lucky.

At least that's what I learned when I had an accident.

• Kinda defeats the whole "what did I learn" concept if you actually write about what somebody else learned. Hopefully you will end up back in court cuz apparently you didn't learn anything.

• idiot

• speed, paying attention, being aware of your surroundings, obeying traffic laws .......hope this helps....you can even offer to take a defensive driving class

• I just did a google search "what I learned about my car accident" and there were tons of personal blogs. You can just take what they said and change a few things. Explain your actually accident but use the motivational things said in the blogs

Whenever I have to write a card or something I just look for a template already made and write it down lol