who do you prefer jazz or hamada?

bq: would you pay to see trish stratus vs mickie james at wrestlemania again?

bq2: what reality tv show do you see melina playing in?

Comments

• jazz because she has way more chracter. hamada PROBABLY is the better wrestler but jazz had so much attitude and she was a great heel. hamada doesnt have any chracter and i really dont know if she is a face or a heel.

bq:to be honest i would because that was a pretty good match. you see you can tell the crowd was tired of trish stratus as womens champion because everytime she got the cover or did a move they kinda booed her. the crowd went nuts for mickie james. trish stratus had the title for over a year and it got boring.the match was really good though and it was back and forth. im not a fan of trish stratus but some of her matches were my favorite like jazz vs trish stratus vs victoria at wrestlemania 2003.

BQ2:the bad girls club. melina is like a party girl.

• Hamada is the better wrestler but Jazz has a better character and stuff.

BQ:Yes because they both are great wrestlers.

BQ 2: BQ2: she is on 'the bad girls club.'

• jazz invented the heavy bass groove. i admire funky drummer clyde stubblefeild -esque hi hat and snare with a gloomy dub lil john anolog 808 banger bass with a trippy orchastra flute whistle run with the aid of filters on the fringe of a few youthful jeezy type trumpets and G-lectric guitar. the G stands for gangster.

• Hamada. shes a great wrestler with great talent. i liked when she faced eric young, she showed how powerful women can be!

BQ; maybe

BQ2: idk are u smarter than a 5th grader?

• Hamada

BQ: Yes I would I think it would be a great match.

BQ2: I don't know

• Jazz

Bq: Yep.

Bq2: Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Grab a pencil and a piece of paper... somefinn idk... are you smarter than the 5th grade!!?

• no

the biggest loser

• jazz

bq yeah prolly

bq2 idk