do you hate your jobs as a nails techinicians>??//?

do you hate your job as a nails techinician,?>?

i live in a country speaks different language is hard to communicate with customers and their cultures and thoughts.it's so hards to deal with different radical customers everyday.SO many different poeple on this world i have to service with their ways,their looks,every customer treat me differently.im a nice girl but some people are just RUDE and treat us low class just because of the differences the languages..we cant understand each other most of the time ,some times i want to cry just want to know what my customers are saying .. just no connection.it sucks..some people are quite .some are weirdo and crazy ..some so stress.some always give people the mean looks.some are think their money can crash on people 's humanity.some always think they know when they dont know.some like to criticize and expostulate ,always want way to be super perfectly. some are no respectful and rude and so unpolite. somes leave their stinking dead skin and slimy feet for years just to worth the money .You can laugh but you never wish to be in my position. It 's a job with alot patiences and like Swallow the bitter pills. That's not all.about the different owners with their selfish ,jealous.etc...co workers competition and hate each other..i hate this job...at least i dont combine everybody.but only 10% are good people with good heart.im 24 and i had work since im 17.and i never like it i hate it.im tire of it everyday after work.have to put on a smile and pretend to like it everyday.now i hope people can really know how a nail tecnician like us feel.some time we need a little conversations with other workers in our language just need a little space.and people think we racist this and that or talks behind their back, to us that's racist and when customers talking to each other and pretend i cant understand a word then i judge you 're racist and you talk behind my back. some time we do that to treat unpolite customer and get to know their technician who waste the hours at work just to try to treat people right and make a living.just like you are.ok..thanks for reading and GIVE some advices and comments .IF YOU DO KNOW HOW I FEEL ..or criticite me.im truly write this with my heart.

Comments