whos a bettr diss rappr eminem or 50 cent?

alotta ppl r sayin its eminem cuz 50 aint had alot of disses lately but 50 has had sum of the best disses of all time so who do u think it is

Comments

• MARSHALL FREAKING MATHERS!!!!!!!!!

• anyplace you heard that the help of it is fake. Eminem might in no way insult anyone with the aid of fact he's out of those beefs. he's not possibly in touch, even although he consistently helps 50 Cent. no one desires to pink meat with Eminem with the aid of fact they might have their profession ended. Ja Rule had his profession ended already and no-one desires to lose their spotlight like that. whilst it includes dissing, Eminem grew up for a pair of decade eating up rappers and bobbing up a killer instinct for this way of rap. the sole comparable rappers to his means point are Nas and Jay-Z at the instant. once you get that best interior the sport, you comprehend one yet another. this might supply no rappers interior the sport any reason to pink meat with Eminem.

• Em in my opinion has better disses (the ones where he isn't making fun of celebs but actual diss tracks) but 50's are usually more controversial. 50 is okay I guess but i think Em is overall more talented

• eminem. The reason why he isn't the best is cuz he is white though. But he is still good

• Eminem's my favourite and I think he's better so I'll say him.

• eminem hands down. sorry 50 fans...

• I really like both but I gotta go with Em

• well i like m&m's soo eminem it is