Father's day present?

i dont know what to get my dad for father's day. I want it to be something inexpensive but meaningful. My parents are getting divorced, and i really want something good. he's not very sporty, and i dont want to cook him a meal, cuz we r going up north, so i have to have his gift. Something homemade but useful would be good, or something cute that wouldnt just sit around doin nothin

Comments

• How about making a multimedia photo slideshow for you dad? Completed with music, many effects and some videos, it must be cute and meaningful. You can burn it to a DVD and review beautiful times you with your family whenever you want. Just google”photo slideshow software”, there are many software can help you. I personally use Wondershare DVD slideshow Builder,a free trial version is available from http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/dvd-slideshow-builder.... .Friend, Good Luck!

• I myself am having trouble in this department. But i am making my dad a book of meaningful, funny, witty quotes i find. I am writing it myself with a pen (more meaningful this way) and decorating the cover really cutely (glitter, crayons, markers, that kind of stuff - it will remind him of how i'm still his little girl). Maybe you could do something similiar. Like maybe find alot of old pictures of you and him together and make a scrapbook or write him a letter and tell him how much you mean to him and include drawings of memories and maybe stick in a picture of yourself that is very recent.

He'll love it :)

• Get a really sentimental card. For gifts maybe one of these suggestions wil work. His favorite after shave, if he likes to read a book get one by his favorite author, if he's into a sport a subscription for a magazine on that sport, if he golfs - golf balls, maybe a nifty hat or if he's a handyman a gift certificate to Home Depot or Lowes.