How can I change this into a concise 5 - 6 sentence paragraph?

I am quiet and shy, but pretty, and guys see my vulnerability and try to use it against me.

In January a guy came up to me and asked for my number, and at first I thought he could be my type but he made me nervous. He told me that he was driving his car when he saw me, and parked it and walked all the way up to me to come see me. Now I know he said that to try and guilt trip me into giving him my number. We went on a first date to dinner and then later on at his apartment (which he talked me into coming over) he tried to convince me to have sex with him ten times and wouldn't let me leave the apartment. I didn't have sex with him and after I left I stopped returning his calls the next day.

After getting a bunch of texts from him I finally told him that I didn't want to have sex with him. He kept trying to say we didn't have to have sex for a while and kept trying to get me to pick up my phone but I wouldn't. The next day he came to my house and knocked on the door four times and I had to get a restraining order on him for stalking.

----------------------------------------------

He words at the college I go to and I need to find out from his manager what hours he works and what building he works in so I can avoid him.

Comments

• Being stalked by an undesirable male is not a pleasant experience and a retraining order was my way of protecting myself from his unwanted sexual advances. Although I had had a date with him, I made the mistake of accepting his 'coffee at his place' invite and where he stopped my leaving several times. He then pestered me with texts and phone calls but I wouldn't reply to them, then he appeared at my home. As he works at the college I attend, I feel I need to contact the personnel department to find out where and when he works so that I make sure to avoid him, as I'm not convinced he will try to avoid me.

That help ?

• I am being stalked by an undesirable male. I wish to have nothing to do with him.

I need to call the employment office of the school we both attend and learn his work hours and where he works on the campus so that I can avoid him.

The restraining order I got isn't working. He continues to harass me.