Almost two months no email: Temporary error: ymws:Server.MailboxOpenFailed?

My email is still down after almost two months, Bernadette said it would be looked into, but still not resolve. Will you please help me???

Comments

• Switch to Basic view to open. "full featured" is having issues.

Click Gear icon next to Mail upper right.

Click settings.

Click Viewing Mail.

At the bottom choose BASIC and save. Email should now be viewable.

You could switch browsers and see if that helps.

Also you could have a corrupt cookie. Clear the browser cache of cookies, temp files and history. Click Ok and Restart the computer.

Make sure your JavaScript and adobe flash is updated

This happened to me when my IE upgraded to 11. You can either click the gear, upper right, then click on compatibility view and add yahoo. Make sure and uncheck the use Microsoft list and the view intranet sites in compatibility view. Close out of everything and then try. At least this is what has worked for me.

Or uninstall 11. That's what I did.

• Yahoo is experiencing technical difficulties, the server/system is down, and a lot of users are complaining of the same issue. There are also rumors floating around that yahoo was hacked. It appears to have been happening for at least a day or so now, and nobody is really sure what is going on. Have you tried creating a new account as I see you've been going through this for 2 months now..

• Hi Tracy,

I'm so sorry that this issue was not resolved for you! I've provided your account to our Yahoo Engineering group. Please allow us 3-7 days to resolve this issue. If after this time the issue still persists please post your question again and be sure to provide the error message so I am certain to find it.

Take care!