ok girls!!who does"rooster"love?

somebody must know!!

Comments

• i feel ur pain rooster!!!!

• I do not thing Rooster has 'the big love' right now.otherwise he wouldn't be spending that many hours on p&s.....come back and ask again when he disappears for a few days

• Rooster is the humble servant of the hens. He loves the hens, but he needs to tell us which one he favors. He may not know. He may love them all. Just like a real rooster.

• certainly I even have got here across many i like, love isn't limited. The ideas is significant and a place that needs love as plenty because of fact the coronary heart and physique. My many friends help me to share who i'm and shop quite some what's needed in me from demise, a number of them you have named , yet i may be remiss of I did not point out enki, Psychic Cat and Dragon (the genuine one), T.D. Euwaite, death from Above, Soulshine, Moon, ok, Cinnamon, Patzky, and infinite others the two previous and new around the realm, each of whom i like in an quite particular way virtually impossible to communicate. each has given me existence and exhilaration.

• Have you seen the little red rooster...to lazy to crow for day.

• The rooster ♥ the hen!! lol :D

• *sigh* I wish it was me,but sadly he has another....

rooster,i love you....xoxoxox

• BHAHA.

its a secret.. i promised i wouldnt tell sry. =]

.. best of luck. my wishes to ya.!