How do I disconnect a computer from my wireless network?

I play XBOX live through a wireless adapter and I let my brother who just moved in join my network. He just downloads music off limewire all day and it makes my game lagg.

How do I disconnect his Mac from my wireless network? I have a 2wire (wireless) modem.

Thank in advance.

Comments

• thats a perfect idea!!!

Just put a password on the wireless network.

You can learn how to do that on youtube.

Just type something like "2wire changing settings" and it'll tell u how to get into your wireless settings and change anything u want, like the password, or gaming hosting.

Hope this helps!

Techiehamster

• the quick version no. there is not third party utility If the router enables distant administration, you ought to: a million. acquire a hard and fast IP handle 2. set up the router to allow (filter out) client computers by skill of Mac id 3. enable distant administration on the router 4. shop a catalogue of the MAC IDs available 5. From a distant area, get admission to the router by way of it is fixed IP handle and get admission to port 6. enable or disable the MAC IDs allowed on the equipment It ain't ordinary even if it is achieved

• password protect your wireless or change the wireless password and don't tell him!