Trans-Siberian Orchestra?

Did you go see Trans-Siberian Orchestra on New Years eve ? It was my irst ime , I had a fantastic time . Did you enoy it ??

Update:

No in Cleveland,Oh.

Comments

• Sure did! This was my third show I've been too. My wife and I took two friends who, like you, had also never seen them before... and wow, what a show! Over three hours and it was NONSTOP! I loved how the light rigging equipment even moved and swayed around with the music. (That was new for me this year, the other two shows had stationary lighting.)

It was especially fun to have it on New Year's Eve. The Balloon drop was cool and have you ever seen so much confetti? How about the indoor fireworks and pyro?

It was good to see Paul O'neill and even Greg Lake made an appearance!

I have gone to many concerts over my life and I can truly say NO ONE puts on a show like they do. It was awesome to see a band come full circle like that. They started in Cleveland and they came back this year to give us one heck of a New Year's performance.

"Cleveland Rocks!"

I am glad you enjoyed it.

• I saw them on the 28th in Cleveland, and it was a fantastic show. The music was great, the singing was super, the light show was fantastic, the guy that narrates the story has such a commanding voice. Holy crumbcakes. I sound like I'm some kind of groupie. Glad you got to see them, and glad you liked them too. Happy New Year.

• No, the AT&T center is the Spurs basketball arena... is a different facility than the Alamodome. Best thing for ticket price range is to log in to ticketmaster and select that event at that venue, and you can see the different prices per level. You can also look for tickets on the TSO site. First time I went to see them was at the SBC Center (now it's the AT&T Center). If you can swing it, try and get at least as "centered" as you can and as low as you can... the stage show and laser lights lose their impact if you are up too high, or are at an angle. PS If you've never been to a concert of theirs before... they stay afterwards for a couple of hours to sign autographs (no charge). If you want to meet the band members and get their autographs (their program is perfect for it... either on the cover, or on the inside where they have a page with all the band members pics ala yearbook style), plan on staying afterwards for a while if you can.

• Just saw them on the 29th in Rochester, NY in the Blue Cross Arena--- awesome performers, awesome stage layout and just a wonderful way to wrap up the season :-)

They also played a lot more after the Christmas portion that I wasnt expecting, - almost 2.5 hours--and the show was definitly worth the wait. I almost went to the Buffalo show right after Thanksgiving but thought it was too early. It was great

• Not new years eve, but prior in Hamilton, ON

They were without a doubt one of the best perfomances I've EVER seen.

Will be going back for at least two showings in 2008.

• I saw them on November 14 in El Paso, Texas. They were fantastic.

• I didnt go.

One Of my friends did and

said she had a blast!