Do no NASCAR drivers drink Sprite?

It's either Coke or Pepsi that these guys are drinking in Victory Lane. Never Sprite...

Update:

hey im just wondering jeez....

Comments

• The answer is does any body get sponsored by the Sprite Brand. Coca Cola only uses the Coke Brand for its sponsorship. Drivers are not drinking soda in Victory Lane they are earning money.

• Whats up Matt ?

I'm assuming that the Drives drink Sprite because Sprite is a product

of the Coca-Cola Company, and they both are made from the same

industries.

I prefer Sprite over Coke any day though. Hope I helped.

R i v a L

• Sprite is from the Coke company and only Jeff is sponsored by Pepsi, Coca Cola has a bunch of drivers I drink Pepsi!

• They drink Coke or Pepsi because they're sponsored by those brands (the Coca-Cola Family of Drivers, etc.), not because they necessarily like those beverages. If Sprite was a sponsor, you can bet some driver would be chugging it on-camera :)

• I have never seen them drinking sprite either. I love sprite, if I drink 'soda' it is the only one I will drink and I shove a lot of lemons in it and ice cubes and it is real good!

• Provided the pit crews and drivers passed out before the start of the race and the audience,excused to go home.. Honestly,I've worked as a Ford parts salesman the greatest part of my adult life and yet can't stomach NASCAR events...A friend of mine however is a huge NASCAR fan and therefore I'm occasionally subjected to hours of the mind-numbing commentaries of Darrell Waltrip and the equally ridiculous observations voiced by his co-anchors... Gee Me JOHN'S Son..jus' threw a Cow-shun....I'm not kidding here,I literally become gut ill when subjected to more than a few minutes of this stuff..

• why does it matter? Sprite is a product of Coca-Cola so the companies just care to get the main drinks of their company out. plus it's other drinks they drink, just Pepsi and coca-Cola are the only 2 sodas i've seen lately. other are energy drinks and maybe others to

• they drink who ever pays them more. sprite is made by coke. but more people see coke as a coke product and sprite.

• heck yes i love sprite when i have a sore tummy in the morning. Great question!

• non of the cars have sprite decals so i`d say no.