is 26 days enough time to pass a drug test?

Actually it will be 28 days by the time i take the test.

on may 8th i took ONE hit off my friends pipe. that was the first time i smoked in like a year.

but i have my drug test on june 5th

will i be okay? serious answers please! im trying to get a job with sears.

Comments

• You should be okay and here is why.

Marijuana has a half-life in your system. How long it takes to leave your system depends on how much you smoke. But the time maxes out at around 45 days. One smoking session for someone with a clean system takes about 3-4 days to be clean. Smoke 2 days later and then have to wait about a week, and so on. The time it will take roughly doubles every time you smoke until it maxes at about 45 days to be clean. So if you are maxed out and you wait about 2 weeks and then smoke again, you're basically back to 45 days.

Marijuana can be detected in urine for nearly a week after smoking. Blood tests can be more accurate, and it might take a month to be totally clear. Hair tests show every drug ever taken when that hair was growing - this is why you see so many drug addicts with shaved heads or buzz cuts, by the way. Also by the way: taking laxatives and drinking wacky chemicals won't "cheat" a drug test. It will just make you go to the bathroom! These drug tests are designed by experts who anticipate what the drug user might do.

Be very careful of "remedies" for getting around drug tests. They flat out do not work and could do damage to your body.

• Well yes just drink lots of water ( don't drown your self)..... Smoking weed stays in your process for approximately a week for the poorly health persons meanin they eat and drink dangerous.... So drink lots of water and pee lots and it wont exhibit dirty.. But when your still scared go to a smoke retailer and they've this forty buck drink that cleans your approach in 12 hours... Hopes this helps!!

• Well yes just drink lots of water ( don't drown yourself)..... Smoking weed stays in your system for about a week for the poorly health people meanin they eat and drink bad.... So drink lots of water and pee a lot and it wont show dirty.. But if your still scared go to a smoke shop and they have this 40 dollar drink that cleans your system in 12 hours... Hopes this helps!!

• if you smoked marijuana,it takes about 3 months,if you smoked crack about 3 days to leave your system