Impress a Girl in 8th grade?

How can i impress this girl?

Like whats a skill or something most people don't have?

Like once i made her a heart by folding a dollar bill and she thought it was really cute

(im 14)

Comments

• im also in the 8th grade and at this age... girls really like it when a guy is himself .

dont act fake or macho or anything ... just act like a friend .

also ... you could buy her something cheap, but something she'd like .

like one time this guy bout me this really cool lime green&purple shoe laces with stars on them ... and i loved them !

i probably liked them because .. well thats my style- a little out there and random .

also you could just spend time with her ...

oh and try to smell good . =D buy a new cologne or something .

hope that helped !

• Simple things like that go a long way.

Just try being really nice to her and spend time with her.

Take an interest in her interests. Like if she likes drawing, as her to draw you or compliment her pictures. If she plays a sport, watch the game or meet her after to hang out. If she dances, go to her recital with flowers.

• yeah girls don't like guys being cheesy jsut talk to her be her friend. but seriously its 8th grade its not a big deal yer going to end u breaking up any way, maybe being good friends is better, because thats how you get her later when it really matters.

• it depends on what type the girls like u can be a jock or a sports player or something but i would say just be yourself because u cant fake something your not she will eventually find out so if she doesn't like you then just try to find someone else

• Aww, that is cuute.

AHA, i'm 13.

Anywaays, maybe you should carve her name into your arm?