Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara.........?

What exactly does it do to your lashes? (I mean, does it lift them, add volume, lengthen them, or what?)

Does it look good, or does it go on clumpy?

Is it worth buying?

Thank you so much for your answers!

Update:

Also, my eyelashes don't curl much on their own, will the mascara help make them curl a little more?

Comments

• omg, i have crappy i lashes and i bought it and it made a HUGE HUGE HUGE difference. It lifts them and gives them volume but lengthens and defines them at the same time. Its ah-mazing you should totally try it. It goes on clean and without clumps and its truly awesome. If you try it and don't like it you can also try the maybelline ny collosal volume in glam black. I love that! It works like a charm

and also neutrogena healthy volume is good too. And if you have gorgeous lashes then any of these mascaras will so accent it its nawt even funny. Well I hope I helped!! And I am a total mascara junkie. I love makeup and I have very harsh opinions on most things but the LasBlast works for everyone. Hope u buy it a love love love love it!!

• Its actually a great mascara. And it does everything you said above (volume AND lengthen). The brush is awesome, it doesn't go on clumpy. Its really easy to use on the top AND bottom lashes.

The cons are just that the mascara itself is pretty big so it may not fit in a clutch bag, as well as the brush is so big, its hard to get into the corner of your eyes.

• I was so wary about trying this mascara. It looked like it was going to be a waste of money. The ads were just to good to be true. However a sales lady at my local drugstore told me about how it is becoming the next big thing for mascara. I decided it wouldn't hurt to try. When I first applied this it seemed to be to wet and didn't do anything fantastic for my lashes. But I decided to keep at it! After a couple more attempts it got better and better. My lashes become thick. long, and beautifully separated. Keep trying at it because it could get better for you!

• i have it and personally i really dont see all the rage of it.It added alittle volume but not as much as it says it does. And also its a little clumpy when first applied but i just comb it out with the brush. and the end look is very nice long and voluminous but not dramatilcy different. Overall good mascara for your money. It runs about $7 but dont think your getting huge huge lashes with this mascara.

• I like it, it does not go clumpy when you apply it right, and it comes in waterproof and it does work in water, I like it so far, been using it for about 2 months now and not on problem. I wear contacts so I have to be choosy and this is so far a good buy for me, Go ahead and try it.

You should curl your lashes first then put on the 1st coat do the other and then go back to the 1st. That is how it works best for me!

• It's a great mascara, and with lengthen them quite a bit, and also add volume. It will not curl your eyelashes, but you can do that with and eyelash curler.

There is a recent blog dedicated to this mascara here:

http://polkadotgems.blogspot.com/

• yes, this mascara works quit well, but to help curl and lengthen,

put on one coat, let dry then curl with an eyelash curler,

then put on a second coat.

good luck!

• its worth buying it! it volumizes your eyelashes rather than a regular mascara because the bristles from the brush are very small which gets each lashes! & also thickens it also gives u that "cat eyed" look! & does NOT clump! works really well!

• Personally, I don't really like it, but then again, none of the covergirl products (minus they're lip gloss which is awesome!!) seem to work for me. I would try it - a lot of people seem to love it. I just don't personally like it myself. It made my lashes look short and clumpy instead of long and full.

• It works great! I am asian and i have really short lashes that slant down. When I use the lash blast it does all of the above. I would definitely buy it!