Sexy, Fast, Sport, Japanese car?

Okay, I'm looking to buy my first car, and i was thinking... Actually always wanted a JDM (or just like japanese make) car. However i talked with my parents and they wont let me get a RHD (Right hand drive) or RWD (Rear wheel drive) car. So Supra's, rx-7's, skylines, mr2's are all out of the question. But not to worry there are still some japanese cars that are still sexy, fast and sporty without being RHD and RWD, is there not?

like: Integra type-r

integra gs-r

honda del sol

civic SiR

Does anyone know any other ones? and please keep in mined it is a ''first car'' so there is a spending limit, so no evos or sti's etc.

It would also help if you could say how much HP the car has stock.

Thanks

Update:

No higher price then 10G

Can’t be RWD... were I live (Canada) it snows a lot so it wouldn’t be safe to drive a rwd in winter...

and cars here are much more over priced then in u.s.a so please consider the price difference in cars you suggest.

Comments

• celica

starlet

colt

• 2002 WRX: you could get one with high miles for maybe 12k-13k, one with low miles would run around 14-16k. 224 HP stock, known to have transmission problems (low gears can't take much stress).

2000 2.5 RS: 167 HP, Auto or 5 speed Manual..lower HP but a lot cheap than a WRX...cheapest RS (that was in good condition) that I could find was 11k, any others were pretty beat up...I ended up buying a really low mile 2.2 for 9k.

You could probably get an RS with higher miles (like maybe 70-90k miles) for 10k. Subaru's hold their value pretty well so cheap isn't really available in Subaru lol, Car prices seem to be kinda high where I live, cause i've heard of people getting 02 WRX's for 10k, but the cheapest one I could find in my entire state was 13k and the paint was pealing off of it lol (although that was 2 years ago).

I'd go with the RS and just save up and do some basic upgrades. I legally race my 2.2L Impreza...in the process of being upgraded, still have a few more mods to go until I'm done. One of the other drivers in my team has a Del Sol, his is in pretty bad shape, but you could probably find a del sol in good shape for around 7-9k depending on the year and miles.

However, you would probably be disappointed with a del sol's stock specs. It only has 102 hp and 98 ft lbs of torque, depending on the trim though some of the more pricey del sols have 140-150 HP, the newer ones have a bit more power too, the base del sol runs on a 1.6 liter engine.

• In that case, get a Honda Prelude (1997-2001). It has more torque than an RSX and the about the same power as an RSX and Type R. It's quick, VERY reliable and well within your price range. You can find a good one for below $10,000 (even in Canada). Also, when people see your car, they won't go "ah, it's just another civic/integra". It'll be a LITTLE bit more grown up...Lastly, it's just a really fun car.

• dude if you want sexy RHD FR JDM car than buy a Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R, they look sexy even they are stock.

OR you can get 240sx in U.S with front S15 conversion kit, still sexy...

or lexus IS300 <its still RWD but tell your parent its 4 door..

RX8?

s2000...

RSX

G35,,,,G37

350z

300zx........

• id get a 2006 yrmom! those are my favorite!

• used WRX, 224hp