What grade do you...?

Q1: What grade do you wish you could go back to?

Q2: Something that made you laugh today?

Q3: Do you dread getting older?

Update:

A. I'd love to go back to 10th grade and fix everything I screwed up. Everything I've chosen to do has made me stronger.

A. Hm, I seen this woman in Wal Mart w/ a huge a$z and some really see through white leggings. Well she decides not to wear any panties underneath and it was just horrible. So horrible it was funny! She had a Kim Kardashian a$z.

Or my neighbor's crazy girlfriend (she's seriously crazy, she needs a straight jacket). But anyways she goes "bye Mr. funky d_ck". To her boyfriend, but she goes out to the club and tells him that always.

A. Sometimes, I don't want to grow up. And then I do, because I can't wait to own my own home, be able to make decision's for myself.

Update 3:

If not sophomore year then I'd chose Kindergarten or Pre-K. Everything was so easy, nap times, crayons etc.

Comments

• Q1: What grade do you wish you could go back to?-Kindergarten. So simple, and I'd love to meet everybody over again:)

Q2: Something that made you laugh today?-Some guys shoe fell off at the mall today, and he kept walking a few steps. Then he stopped and was like, "dude, where's my shoe". HI-LARIOUS. Guess ya had to be there though ;]

Q3: Do you dread getting older?-Kind of. But not that much, there's good parts of it too.

:D

• Q1: What grade do you wish you could go back to?

Third grade. There wasn't anything specific...it was just the best grade ever. It seemed like the sun was always shining, and I was always happy no matter what. I could burst out in song whenever I wanted (and I often did, mind you) and no one would care.

God, I'm so cheesy. But anyway, third grade was awesome.

Q2: Something that made you laugh today?

I was hanging around with my little cousins today, they're 9 and 10. They always say something that proves that kids really do say the darnedest things.

Q3: Do you dread getting older?

Not really...I wish I could go back, sometimes, but I know that I have a lot to look forward to.

• Q1: What grade do you wish you could go back to? 11th grade was the best, I had great classes, great friends who made me laugh 24/7 and who made me actually want to go to school....

Q2: Something that made you laugh today? Not yet I just woke up like 10 minutes ago.

Q3: Do you dread getting older? Yes and no. I am happy to be getting older because I can do stuff like drive, get a job, be independent, go to college and meet new people... but at the same time...

• Q1: I wish I could go back to 9th grade. I don't know what happened between then and now, but I'd like to fix it. Besides that, I don't have any major regrets. Or at least, it's nothing that I could have fixed, it's just stuff that has happened.

Q2: My mom was talking, and she was saying that something bites. But instead of stopping there, she ended up saying "This bites big pen!ses." She said this in front of my brother and I. The sad thing is, it isn't the first time she's said it. She said that three times now. It's kinda freaking me out. Haha.

Q3: Hmmm. Parts of growing is fun, you know, having more freedom and everything. But then there are the parts that aren't so fun, like having more responsibility, and taking care of yourself. I'm turning 16 in three days, and I'm scared out of my mind. I would rather stay 15 forever. Haha.

• Q1: What grade do you wish you could go back to? Like Kindergarden! Hahaha umm 9th grade was a really fun year for me.. I guess Senior year was good to

Q2: Something that made you laugh today? My mom's melt down she had

Q3: Do you dread getting older? Yes all the time I'm just scared that I'm going to fail at life. Everything else I'm ok with.

• Q1: What grade do you wish you could go back to? 7. It was a blast and I wish I could change a few things.

Q2: Something that made you laugh today? My crazy friends freaking out on a ride on a school trip..yesterday [since it's 12am now..]

Q3: Do you dread getting older? Kind of, and kind of not. I look forward to the future to see what it will bring, but I love looking back in the past...and wishing to relive it.

• Q1: Grade 8. I miss every single thing that happened there. Even though I was mainly crushed and kept wishing I could go to highschool soon... I wish I didn't. I'd go back in time and enjoy every moment of it.

But if it was for ONE day, I'd go back to Graduation from grade 8 to grade 9. That was one amazing night. =]

Q2: Hmm.. It would be when my friend and I were fighting over the keyboard, then we accidently clicked ' CTRL+V' and it pasted the lyrics " you could be a sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare '' to my crush. He replied with " WTF " but it was still really funny.

Q3: Yes. I do. It makes me so sad thinking that theres no going back. Of course I try to think of the positive things of the future, like getting a car, getting a job, getting into a serious relationship. But I will miss beiing able to be crazy and immature and nobody would really care.

• Q1: What grade do you wish you could go back to?-Umm I think Kindergarten. I think that would be the most fun!! :D

Q2: Something that made you laugh today?- My friend wearing a sign around her neck haha it was HILARIOUS!

Q3: Do you dread getting older?- Sometimes I do.

• Q1: Grade six. I miss it more than anything ever. I had the best friends in the world and just had a lot of fun that year.

Q2: A couple of FML stories.

Q3: Not really. I want to grow up I suppose, but it's sort of scary as it looms closer.

• Q1: What grade do you wish you could go back to? 1st :)

Q2: Something that made you laugh today? My horse

Q3: Do you dread getting older? No way. New opportunities.