why do i love to cross dress ?

hi my name is scott. And i love to cross-dress i love to wear swimsuits pants tights dresses im not sure why i do this but it feels nice and makes me fell like a girl and i love it . But i only do it on my own :) can u tell me why i do this ? help please do i have a problem ?

Comments

• About 10% of normal, healthy, heterosexual males say they enjoy the feel of wearing women's clothes. For the most part, they lead normal, productive lives and keep their cross-dressing limited and private. Psychologists don't even regard cross-dressing as a problem - unless YOU consider it a problem.

You just have one little fetish imprinted upon your brain. Your brain is hard-wired to release neurotransmitters (dopamine, oxytocin and a host other neurotransmitters) when you feminize yourself. These neurotransmitters produce sensations of well-being, pleasure, sexual gratification and self identity. It's as if your cross-dressing has fooled your brain into thinking that you have achieved contact with a female. It responds as if you are in relationship with a female. You get sexual gratification, stimulation, etc. and your hormones are on high. Your penis is enlarged. You may masturbate, etc.. Even worse, the neurotransmitters affect the reward centers of the brain - instant gratification. It mimics the addiction response. You cannot stop your brain from releasing neurotransmitters. You feel as if you cannot stop cross-dressing.

There are some problems with this. Many men find they cannot accept that their brain is wrong. They want to believe that they really did contact a female - they imagine a female side within. Strange as it may sound, they believe their masculine side has been sexual gratified by their feminine side. This lead them to create a female alter-ego, and give "her" a feminine name. They nurture their "feminine side" and even consider surgery to enhance their female alter-ego.

Women generally do not support this fetish - at all. They don't want their man to use objects as a substitute for human intimacy. They need to be the only focus of their man's intimacy. They need a man to hold them and love them. They need a man who will protect them and make them feel secure. They need to love a man they can respect and honor.

Most cross-dressers are heterosexuals, and they are happy being men, and they consider their fetish to be a problem. It makes them feel guilt and shame, and so they limit their cross-dressing and keep it private, very private. That's it. It works. Determine that you are best living as a man. Limit your cross-dressing and live within your limits. I know, you brain wants more and more neurotransmitters and is using cross-dressing as the tool to release more of them. So you feel a need to push the envelope and go further and further with your cross-dressing. Don't do it. Live with your limits.

When you talk to your girlfriend just let her know that you do have a problem with one little fetish, but you are keeping it under control. Just say that you love and admire everything about women, maybe too much. If she asks if you cross-dress, just admit it as an indulgence that you battle. Most women will admire that you acknowledge a weakness and you are working on it.

• all of us do it for our very own reasons. some human beings do it to relax, some because of the fact it feels euphoric, others only for sexual fulfilment... There are as many reasons as there are guy or woman bypass-dressers. In this is self it;s no longer a pronlem, yet.... There are inherant problems linked with bypass-dressing. the main extensive-unfold problme is persons no longer be responsive to-how your choose. different problems contain being got here across via mom and dad, indignant females who;s clothing have been worn / stolen etc and there might nicely be criminal ramifications in some (backward) worldwide places. in case you elect a sturdy referance factor, get on eBay or Amazon and get a replica of 'My husband Betty' this is between the final books available on the undertaking. interior the advise time.... celebrate with your dressing and relax, you're no longer on my own, and not weird and wonderful.

• We all do it for our own reasons. Some of us do it to relax, some because it feels euphoric, others purely for sexual fulfilment... There are as many reasons as there are individual cross-dressers.

In it's self it;s not a pronlem, BUT.... There are inherant problems associated with cross-dressing. The most regular problme is other people not understanding your need. Other problems include being discovered by parents, angry females who;s clothes have been worn / stolen etc and there can be legal ramifications in some (backward) countries.

If you want a good referance point, get on eBay or Amazon and get a copy of 'My husband Betty' which is one of the best books available on the subject. In the mean time.... ENJOY your dressing and relax, you're not alone, and not weird.

• Psychologically that would only be a problem if it interfered with you ability to function in society, as in earning a living, paying your bills, socializing, etc., if it doesn't then it's just a personal preference and nobody's business but your own. As to why you enjoy it, only you can answer that, there probably as many explanations for the various kinks as there are people doing them.

• i love to wear my sister stuff without anyone knowing about it :)

• no you don't have a prob .. since this is what you like to do .. just keep on doin' it if it makes you happy .. don't care what ppl says (: be yourself is the best thing ever !

• You were born that way, and no you don't have a problem

• If it makes you happy, isn't hurting you, others, or the planet, then go for it.

• i do the same thing, if it makes ya feel good , go 4 it