Keep zebra danios or not?

I have 12 zebra danios in a 15 gal tank, I am giving the tank to a friend because I pick up my 66 gal tonight. The 15 gal has no heater and a school of 6 whore clouds, I want my new tank to be a community tropical tank. Will the danios fit in there? What I'm asking is would you keep them if you were me?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• I would put them in the 60, they really need a lot of room to swim, that 15 gallon sounds extremely overstocked. 6 white cloads would max it out.

You will need to slowly adjust the danios to warmer water over several days.

A have danios in my 55 gallon.

• maximum unquestionably they are able to. honestly in considered one of my old guppy tanks I had 2 male guppies 6 female and 5 danios and that all of them have been given alongside fairly properly. the only issues i might desire to work out with this is that male guppies have a tendency to fin nip and alter into aggressive if placed with in basic terms men and no females, and might nip on the longer flowing fins of the danios. I propose perhaps getting a male and a pair of or 3 females rather. Danios may additionally nip on the flowing tails of the flamboyant and coach-breed of Guppies. yet while your tank is properly planted and has some hiding spots like rock caves or clay pots, then it is going to all artwork out splendidly. ><> ><> ><>

• As long as you don't have any fish with long fins they will be fine in your new tank with all that space i don't think they would bug any other fish anyways i myself would keep them because there so active and add lots of movement to the tank.

• Many people use them to cycle. I honestly don't recommend to cycle with them nor do I keep the fish myself. They are generally nippy fish and not that good looking. I would give them to a good home. If i were you.

• thos fish are great community fish, personally i wouldnt have them because i like bigger fish. but dont be worried about it. theyll do great in your new tank

• a WHORE CLOUD?

where are you shoppin' buddy?