Royal Family Documentary 1969.?

I was wondering if anyone had a digital copy or a download link for the 1969 documentary Royal Family. I know it is notoriously difficult to get hold of and I have asked the BBC and emailed the royal website and they both say that they're unprepared to hand out copies of this film. Any help or guidance is appreciated please. Many thanks.

Comments

• One imagines it shall be repeated as part of Her Majesty's Diamond Jubilee celebrations, dear boy. One is most looking forward to seeing the ravishing Princess Anne again. You know, she was quite the looker in her day! One shall get in touch with the Director General of the BBC.

• there are bootlegs around on the internet. But as far as reality shows they would have nothing on today's screamers and braggarts. Of course their home(s) are a touch more impressive.

Does show that even the "best" upbringing helps little in fidelity and engaging in long lasting happy relationships. Wish they had made a R. Family docu in 1991 or 2.

• Is that the one we saw clips of in The Diamond Queen? would love to see it myself

• Why not check out ebay or something like that?