who ever has a six pack?

how did u get your six pac i want one so bad people tell me to do crunches n watch what u eat but its gotta be more then that whats your secret

Comments

• im a male, so i dont know if u want my answer, but take up running. Make it competetive though, dont make it a job. Compete with yourself to do better than the day before. I also took the p90x challenge, which you can google and it is a 90 day workout program that is as intense as any other program.

• Hey baby my secret is running every day about 2 miles and I mean nonstop running although its okay to walk because it is also good for you. Also I eat healthy, drink about 2-3 glasses of milk a day, stretch, and I've been playing football all of my life. Don't ever smoke or drink too much because to be brutally honest with you I have never smoked or drank EVER!!! Eat a healthy breakfast everyday and make sure it fills you up till unchtime. Hope this helps sweethart.

• lower your body fat percentage. everyone has abs(maybe not as big) but no matter how big your abs are you wont be able to see them with fat in the way. another thing people dont do right is that when they're working on their abs they stop as soon as it stop burning and this is when your abs are actually working. abs are some of the most resilient muscles in the body and gotta be worked out very intensely to get results

• the secret is to lower your body fat %. basically lose weight over your entire body and your abs will show through.

• sorry but thatts my secret ;)