Why is Ciara copying Beyonce?

Why does Ciara want to have an "Alter Ego" just like Beyonce? Read This!!

"Fantasy Ride introduces Ciara's alter-ego, "Super C". Ciara said that Super C is a character she becomes when she performs onstage and in her music videos. The Super C character is set to become a major factor in Fantasy Ride promotion. She is a futuristic superhero-esque Ciara, based on the robotic character Ciara portrayed in the "Go Girl" music video.

DC Comics artist Bernard Chang helped Ciara create the alter-ego for the album artwork. Ciara said she worked on the artwork about nine months to a year."

As we all know, Sasha Fierce (Beyonce) was already created the moment Beyonce first steped on stage. She just didn't know who or what it was. Ciara just created hers. I respect that Ciara is making her money & she is really doing her thing, but if you ask me Beyonce started the whole Alter Ego thing.

Comments

• Um, there have been lots of Alter Egos before Beyonce. Madonna was Esther for awhile. Mariah Carey was Mimi. McKinley Morganfield was Muddy Waters. Ciara has no taste tho, and it would be stupid to call herself Super C, though.

• Ciara's just trying to get back at Beyonce for the whole "Like a Boy" And "If I were a Boy"

So you cant really blame her.

• Do you live under a rock or were you just born yesterday??

You think Beyonce is the first performer to create an alter ego?!?! News Flash.... Shes not.

How about maybe Beyonce copied Madonna, or Prince...or the millions of other people who did it first!!

• I agree, Beyonce did start it.

I guess she's just trying to come back into

"the scene" since I wouldn't say her songs have

really been hits lately except for 'Goodies'.

Just like the whole Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera

thing. I think there'll be a little talk about it but it

doesn't really matter since everyone knows Beyonce

started it.

• I think that its up to you to go up to Ciara and slap her since you feel that strong about it.

or be like the rest of us and not care

• Because Ciara has lost her unique-ness.

• Ciara is retarded and looks like a boy. Can you blame her for wanting to copy Beyonce?

• SHE'S A JERK!