good songs to do a praise dance too?????

Me and my sister are supposed to be doing a praise dance sunday BUT she wont agree on a song with me she wants to do Kirk franklin 911 but i told her i cant do it because i wont be able to act out the words right. soo please give me some good christian songs we can do a praise dance to.

Update:

People this is VERY VERY VERY important please give me good christian songs to dance to i only have 4 days please HELP!

Comments

• I really like "Shackles" by Mary Mary. I mean even some of the lyrics say "Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance. I just wanna praise ya." It's a pretty popular song so you may already know it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRayKxgePQI

Another song that has a similar vibe as "911" is "What A Fool I've Been" by Crystal Lewis and T-Bone. This has been one of my favorite songs since childhood. I would advise you to at least listen to it all and see about using it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDzfYBaVF0M&feature...

Another resource for some great Christian music for the future is www.gospelreggae.com. I HIGHLY reccomend "I Stand" by Sherwin Gardner. That man has talent! Also, I was considering about dancing to "Heaven Above" by Avion Blackman. Both beautiful songs that you could also use. On the website go to the "store" tab, click the MP3 section, and then click whatever genre you'd like, to hear samples or to make a purchase. Sherwin's song is found under Carribean Praise, while there are several versions of Avion's song. You can type in "Heaven Above" in the search box and you'll find them all right there.

Well, I hope you and your sister can do your thing and can be a blessing for others! Although you may need more than four days to put it all together!

• You could dance to Now Behold the Lamb.

• you're mistaken. I make an apology if i sound impolite. David danced earlier than the lord. men and women get so stuck up in faith. who says god has laws. he gave us the ten commandments and the regulation Jesus gave us. love every body. even the angels sing and dance earlier than god. All this faith will mess you up. god did not say dont dance to worship me. he stated allow them to compliment him within the dance."

• i was about to say Praise you but it wont suit.

What about songs from sister act or amazing grace.