How can I start a straight pride parade?

We need to stand up to homosexuals and prevent our rights from being taken away!

Heterosexual Pride Forever W00T!

Update:

I love how people think this is actually a legitimate question.

Comments

• Gay pride is just ridiculous to me. It's a f*cking sexuality just like anything else. Why do people feel the need to be defined by their sexualities? Also, pride rallies started off as great charity walks for aids and now they are just horny, alcohol/drug fests. I refuse to be part of them and I'm lesbian.

• Homosexuals have parades because they want equal rights to heterosexuals. They take nothing from you. So you have nothing to protect.

• First your a *****, 2d ur an ***, and third GTFO of this section. You dont have any suitable to be speaking **** like this. you think of that Heterosexual human beings have it besides neer what we circulate by using. you would be able to desire to examine how disrespectful this is. ordinary is a immediately satisfaction parade. Ur an ***. :)

• homosexuals are not trying to take away your rights, we are just trying to get our own rights, we deserve rights just as you do. We are not trying to force everyone to be gay, we just want equality for all

• Stop living in the middle ages you poor creature.

• This is such a sick & disturbing post - please leave, troll.