Kids choice awards orange carpet ?

my friend wants to go see the "orange carpet" arrivals tomorrow :) does anyone know what a good time to get there would be ? we were thinking at 3pm since it starts at 8pm , but has anyone ever gone to one of these ? and is it free ? :o

thanks ! :D

Comments

• my friend went to for the reason you and your friend are going. she went there pretty early..trust me, get their EARLY. there will be a TON of people. i went to the teen choice awards and they filmed it hours before it aired..who knows. is it live? if it is..i'm not sure but i'm telling you to get there early. there are CRAZY fans that wait a long time. my friend went and she met selena gomez :) and she was lucky enough to score tickets! someone gave her free tickets but it's very rare.

• To see the kids choice awards is not free. Seeing the carpet probably isn't either. There will be a lot of people there do getting there early is always a safe bet. Have fun! :)

• Good luck getting there.. I live down the street from the galen center where the awards are being held. Figueroa street will be backed up or closed off at certain intersections.

• Hi, this starts at 5PM Pacific time.