Egypt:: Why do most Arabs despise....?

Asians?? i myself am an Arab... but i don't see a reason to despise someone coz of their race..

and no, i'm not being mean or nasty... this is actually true...

almost every Arab i know who lives in an Arab country despises them....

WHY??

=====

Please take no offence from this Q... i didn't generalise or steryotype :S

and sorry if ur offended

salamz.

Update:

@ Sunny:: this inspired the Q..

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?254914-W...

and i don't befriend racists BTW ;)

Comments

• 1-Arabs are Asians

2-I never heard of Arabs despising Asians...

• Arabs are Asians XD

• You can't generalize , because not all arabs despise asians . But i agree with YO! , All arabs despise and hate Israel .

• My sister. Are you looking to the situation from the narrow angle only?

What I see is that you generalize and stereotype from your surroundings; which is not reliable. Also, you separated yourself from being an Arabian; and started to judge them as if your are not one of us. Finally, with all respect I disagree with you. I met very respected and civilized Arabs, and I met those bad people too; so you can't make a statement of this......Good Luck

• Uhmmmmm I don't despise anyone except for "Israelis." I don't see why arabs would hate Asians.

• Dude you're generalizing.. not bec your friends despise Asians it means all Arabs do…your question simply lacks creditability, so please provide solid proof before you post a silly dumb question

• well,it IS very common in the Middle East for Asians to be a maid at a rich persons villa,but other than that,i don't see why Arabs would DESPISE Asians....

• never noticed this

i have many friends who are Asian

even family friends so i duno

• Hindus is need to send them back to them country