Do you know of a cheap travel program?

I'm a junior in high school and i would LOVE to travel next summer, however as we all know money is tight at the moment, so if you know of any programs or groups(they don't have to be exclusively for high school students) please tell me. i LOVE animals, but i would really like for the place that I'm going to be focused on language(tomo espanol, pero quiero saber mas linguas tambien, im interested in other languages) also science interests me specificallyy biology(or marine bio, I don't care)

points of interest:

Just about anywhere in Europe, specifically France, Spain, Ireland and Sweden;unfortunately Thailand is off the list due to the shooting and political havoc; Australia; Indonesia; China; South Africa; Egypt; Costa Rica, just about anywhere that's safe

Comments

• For study abroad?

Well assuming that I suggest you get on the ball there are great websites out there giving high school kids great scholarships to study abroad before college.

gostudyabroad.com is useful to search.

If you want a brief visit somewhere athena study abroad does a great greece program for about 15 days.

ISA and Neca Florence are pretty cheap for summer programs try a mid summer to late summer program in Italy - would be great experience they also have France.

Im a study abroad student myself - if you need additional help message me - i'd be more than happy to share some insights

• you need to look in to the Wooffer programme, yet you will not be traveling an identical way as you ought to be. The notice 'sophomore' potential not something to us, how outdated are you? while you're under 18, your father and mom are marvelous. Letting a teenager off at that age is basically soliciting for worry. once you're older and are extra perfect versed in doing examine, you could start analyzing instruction manual books and determining a thank you to do it on your very own devoid of high priced excursions.