Primrose as a baby name?

I have a baby girl due in April, and I've already picked out the name Daisie for the first name, and I really like how Primrose sounds for a middle. I think being named after two flowers would be lovely. My problem is, there's a character in the Hunger Games named Primrose. I don't know if it would sound wrong in a few years, and I don't want it to sound like I named her after the character. Should that be her middle name, or should I keep thinking about names?

Comments

• If you hadn't picked out Daisie as the 1st name, I'd say go ahead

But Daisie Primrose sounds like the beginning of a list of flowers

That being said, Primrose is a sweet name

Daisie {Daisy} Caroline

Primrose Eleanor

Happy 2014

• I really like the name Primrose, i think if you do too then you should just go ahead and give your daughter it as a middle name. In a few years i doubt it'll even matter and it is only a middle name, if it was a first name then it'd maybe be more commented on.

• I like Primrose Marie or Primrose Claire

Don't do two flower names

• Honestly I would be more worried about the first name Daisie being teased (and misspelled) Primrose is ok.. :-/

• I love the name Primrose it's very pretty. However, with Daisy it's a little too flowery! ♡

• Keep it! I love that name. And not everyone has watched The Hunger Games :)

• If its a babe you really love, go for it.

(:

Plus not everybody has read/watched The Hunger Games so I don't think it will cause much issues.

• nobody will know her m.n. hardly. in a few yrs it will be forgotten anyway.lovely!