Can someone who speaks/knows Filipino translate a text message?

My cousin is going through a nasty divorce and she received a text from her ex and we want to make sure it is not a threat of some sort. We have already tried google translate and many other online automated translation services. The problem is he speaks/types with slang, so I'm looming for someone who speaks the language and knows the slang who can decipher this for us. The text is as follows:

Un sosobra ka lan maong! Antam ya inar aro taka! Ang gano agmo ak la gabay! Inaro taka ni! Linabi labi ya manakis ak ta agta ka nane-neng neng, maslak lad sara ratay anak tayo!

Thank you!

Comments

• This is not tagalog but another dialect in the philippines in the visayas regions I cannot translate it perfectly but it says in the first sentence that something about too much and something about calling you beyoch dog or bitchy things you do and other words I can't understand by his tone Its like cursing but explaining important to you.

• 1. First-rate, the place are you now? Ask Brandon to buy food that you could convey house the next day. 2. You are proper. Simply go away them something you've got heard, anyway, you continually look on the confident facet, 3. K, i suppose it can be time so that you can sleep

• This is not Tagalog (Philippine National Language), this is an entirely different language.

EDIT: I asked a Visayan person, he said this is not Bisaya. Please tell me what part/province of the Philippines your cousin's ex is from so I can get the right person to translate. I speak another Philippine language, Ilocano, and this is not Ilocano either. I also asked a Hiligaynon speaker and he siad this is not Hiligaynon.

There are like 180 languages in the Philippines. Each has its own vocabulary and its own grammatical system. Unlike, say, Portuguese and Spanish, which is almost understandable to either native speaker, languages in the Philippines are not intelligible to each other.

The last part "anak tayo" literally means "child" "us"

• There are dozens of Filipino languages. Good luck.

• go on google maybe you can hire a translater if no one volunteers on here