Do girls prefer virgins?Please answer?

I am 17 and I never kissed a girl at all and I have 2 speech problems... I don't talk to girls a lot too and girls don't talk to me a lot . Also I feel like everyone has a relationship and losing their virgintys too .sometimes it gets to the point f thinking of suicide too. Any advice and tips? Do girls like unexpericed guys too?Thanks ps i am a guy and no had experience with girls and dating too

Comments

• I'm a girl, and yes I do prefer virgins. I like to know that the person that I'm going to be having sex with hasn't been with other girls. You're only 17, don't be thinking about suicide just because you haven't had sex.

• To me, it doesn't matter. If I like someone I don't care how much experience they have.

Of course, it's nice to have someone who knows what they're doing (because then presumably they'll be better at it), but it's also cool to be the experienced one sometimes and it's cute when a guy's inexperienced and you get to teach him stuff(;

• They don't like ''inexperienced'' guys pal. Their lying if they tell you they do or it doesn't matter