Do girls see Punk guys as a turn off ?

Im not labeling my self but i dress it i think it i live it , so i wondered if all you girls think punk guys are a turn off.. like the way i look or the way i think would it turn you off ? I wear a vest with patches and pants with patches but no mohawk... im not a loud or angry guy ,,, around girls , but i am very open about my views and am not afraid to share my thoughts.. Is this un attractive to most girls ? btw im 15 and have only had one gf...

Comments

• I'm 23 so I can't really say I'd date you, but I really punk guys or metalheads (or anyone I can relate with). I'm more into metal, but I have a few favorite oldschool punk bands (just went to see D.R.I. and Attitude Adjustment last week). Seriously, you'll find someone who loves punk just as much as you, I'm sure if you go to enough concerts you'll run into the girl of your dreams.=)

• You seem pretty cool :) I don't think it's a turn off necessarily it depends on what kind of girl you want to attract. For me the whole blue mohawk, piercings and tats everywhere, and ripped all black clothing is a turn off. Think more Puck from Glee rather than Marilyn Manson

• relies upon on what form of females you're seeking to entice. whilst i replace into in intense college and easily center college too i replace right into a youthful punk and in many circumstances I went for the %. men. i presumed they have been extremely warm, different women (like greater preppy) does not think of so...or they might think of your warm yet probably wont want to admit it. in case you sense like punk women are warm then choose for those women, they are the likely to choose for you and nicely relax for you being 15 and basically having one lady buddy, that is okay i replace into on an identical boat as you at 15. Dude as you strengthen older, you will meet greater women and females will only save getting warmer. you have lots time on your existence to this element. stable success! ;)

• well i'm a 16yr old girl and i kinda dress more i guess you can say "gothic" (i hate labeling) and i honestly wouldn't care what you look like or how you're dressed. the only thing i would care about is if you're a nice person to me and respect me. and so what i'm a year older then you and i've never dated anyone lol

• I think Punk (among several other 'classes') are hot! :)

It's all about expressing yourself and being unique and I think if a guys bold enough to do that he's absolutely amazing :) x

• I like guys who are different and be themselves...I know that sounds cheesy=D

• No for me. That's my type of guy. :b