does obama deserve a second term?

and do you think ron paul could do a better job?

Comments

• No, he does not deserve a second term. He's going to be a one term president, insha'allah. & yes, Ron Paul would do a better job, and with him we know he'll do exactly what he says he is going to do.

NObama 2012

RON PAUL 2012!

• I like Ron Paul a LOT: he is consistent, honest, really believes what he believes. Not beholden to any special interests.

But: he could never get Congress to work with him, so his ideas would go nowhere. And I can't support the idea of a government that doesn't provide basic protections (disaster relief, fire departments, medicare) for its people.

So: I will vote again for Obama. "Deserve" is an iffy word. I just think he is the best of a very poor lot.

America: we deserve much better than this crop of candidates!

• It's not so much deserve. We just need a president that can turn the country around. And take into account he only had four years and he was right after Bush...

I'm not defending him or I'm not going against him. I don't care at this point we need a good one.

• Compared to the candidates the republicans think can win the presidency? Yes, yes he does.

Does anyone honestly think Ron Paul is going to get the nomination? They barely let him attend the debates. Even FOX News ignores him (probably because he scares them sh*tless)!

Right now, the republicans like Newt Gingrich, and he's just too conservative and much of a hypocrite for most moderate (i.e. "REAL") republicans to stomach. If Newt goes up against Obama, the moderate republicans will resignedly vote for Obama just to keep Newt from winning.

• Absolutely not!

Ron Paul is great except for his foreign policies. But better Paul than O.

• who else is there who isn't insane?