Does penis thickness continue to grow after 14?

ok...I'm 14...and my penis size is about 5.5 inches, and almost exactly 4.75 inches around (soft tape measurer, on the thickest part)

Will my penis still get thicker? Because I heard somewhere it continues into you're 20's....Will it be too thick...or is thick good?

Comments

• It will grow some more,since you are just 14.And get thicker as well.

Well most are done growing when you are 18 .

It won't be to thick,besides that,thick is good.

Very much appreciated.

Planets

• Increase Penis Size Naturally

• That's a pretty good size for 14! Mine was only 3" at 14! Not sure what the girth was.

Mine stopped growing at 19, its 4.8" long and 5" around. Obviosly mine is pretty short, however I've been told the thickness makes up for it. So yes thick is good! However, you've got the length too!

• Mine continued to grow until i was 18 when it reached 6.5ins Am now in my 20 s Yours at 5.5ins has already reached the average size for the penis and guess u will end up with a 7 incher when fully developed

• its definitely gonna keep growin. ur young yet. mine grew most after i was 15. im 16 now an its still growin. mine was pretty skinny but gettin thicker. not sure if it grows into 20's but u got alot of time. urs is pretty thick tho already. thick is good but not sure about to thick. but u kno theres nothin u can do. its gonna be what its gonna be. but for now at 14 ur penis is a good size.

• no need to worry at age 14

your penis will get longer and thicker as you develop

the girth of the penis usually happens in your mid to late teens, maybe even 20

btw

your penis is already a good size

• Everyone is different as to their growth schedule, but mine didn't really start until after that age. You'll probably see a little more length and a little more thickness.

• Dont worry it will grow long

• hell yes.. ur not even CLOSE to being done... uve got like another 6 years to grow