Is Cash Crate . Com a legitimate site?

Everyone is telling me to go to this site to earn money. I am only 13 and in desperate need of some cash. Is this site legitimate? Or is ti a scam.... I don't want opinions. I need facts. Please and Thank You.

Comments

• It's a very limited survey opportunity which relies heavily on not being tricked into signing up for so-called free offerings, i.e., magazine subscriptions and the like because it's very easy to be charged for these subscriptions when you really do not want to accept their offers--only the payment for answering their surveys. Should your recordkeeping not be sufficient, you will be bombarded with endless so-called freebie offerings. And there's the added bonus if you are able to bring in other new candidates to this program. So, if you do not want to keep strict track of such offerings and do not have others to recommend, then the overall pay per hour for all your survey taking may prove to be of little value for all your efforts.

Good luck!

• It is legitimate, I do not know why the first posters said it is a scam. I have been a member for about 2 years now and I have received several checks from them on a monthly basis. It's free to join, you do not need to pay or give credit card information.

Websites that require you to pay to join are usually scams and places you want to stay away from. I would suggest signing up for a free e-mail separate from your personal e-mail though because the offers you sign up for cash usually require you to sign up for an e-mail newsletter and things like that. That's why you are getting paid to do it.

It is definitely worth the junk mail though! They also have one of the best referral programs I have seen compared to other gpt websites.

• scam and ripoff, just like the first posted said..except the site they want to send you to is even worse.

• No its not. Its a phony one !i