Car or Wrestlemania 25 ?

I have the choice of getting a car or going to Wrestlemania 25 ( 255 dollar seats, + Plane ticket) or a Car.

Now im 13, and a huge wrestling fan but a car would be nice as well.

The only way I could do both would be to go ahead with the WM25 tickets and save up 50-100 dollars each month.

Comments

• Wrestlemania 25!

Your not even old enough to drive the car yet; so forget the car and go have the fun of your life; and go to Wrestlemania 25 and in a couple of years when you get your car; then there while driving you will think "Damn, what fun time i had in Wrestlemania 25!" lol. :]

• I'd go with a car, then go to an event when it is in your city or state. The seats will be cheaper and a car will last longer, plus Wrestlemania will be on DVD soon after it is on ppv.

• Just get WrestleMania 25 by DVD cause going to the event cost a lot and it's hard to see, too noisy and if you are too far, it's just plain not worth it. Also it would save you tonnes of money.

• Well , since you are 13 ..you couldn't drive the car for a couple of years ..right ?

BUT; at least you'd have a car and coould be getting it ready for when you could drive it ....

You could always watch wrestlemania on PPV ... and have your car too ..... Then; you have BOTH !!

• Get the WM tickets. You're not even old enough to drive yet. You don't need a car.

• definately car man wrestlemania is a one time thing. You need to drive everyday for the rest of your life.

• im 15, and ill be driving in a few months, and i would chose wm 25

lol, i know it might seem crazy to some, but that is an opportunity that doesnt come often. im sure you can find a way to save up money for the car.

• Get the car, then the WM 25 DVD.

• I would take the car since you could always watch wrestlemania.