From most favorite to least favorite, do you prefer physical books, audio books, or eBooks?

Explain please.

Comments

• audio books- slow reader, multitasking, like drm free books form librivox or podiobooks on mp3 player or CDs in my car.

over 90% of what I read longer than a twitter or facebook post in currently in audio (to my wife's dismay I have not stopped buying dead tree books especially if I liked the podiobooks.com book or want my now almost adult children to read it)

dead tree books hardcover look better on shelf, paperback easier to hold

I like dead tree books more than ebooks but like that indie authors can sell licences to ebook for fraction of the cost of selling a dead tree book and make at least as much profit.

like back lit over paper like feature so I don't need to turn on a light to read in bed ( I hear most people who read more at a time than I like the paper like feature)

like least audio books or ebooks with heavy drm so I can play them in device I wish to use with out sending them though a converter, I really don't like buying anything that comes broken.

Also don't really like that you don't own an ebook but only licence its use and last I heard they had not decide on being able to bequeath my ebook licence when I die.

• audio first for the allowance of multi tasking.

physical, cant multi task but easy on the eyes

ebooks:hardon the eyes