Do Children Of Color "Tax" America`s Educational System?

As America loses it`s innocent Euro-beginnings, is America`s educational system collapsing with "color" just as it`s society is ???

Comments

• I'll give you a preview of what the children of color want today. This statement came straight from the "nation of Islam" website.

8. We want the government of the United States to exempt our people from ALL taxation as long as we are deprived of equal justice under the laws of the land.

9. We want equal education--but separate schools up to 16 for boys and 18 for girls on the condition that the girls be sent to women's colleges and universities. We want all black children educated, taught and trained by their own teachers.

Under such schooling system we believe we will make a better nation of people. The United States government should provide, free, all necessary text books and equipment, schools and college buildings. The Muslim teachers shall be left free to teach and train their people in the way of righteousness, decency and self respect.

10. We believe that intermarriage or race mixing should be prohibited. We want the religion of Islam taught without hinderance or suppression.

• If I recall correctly the Europeans did NOT begin America. I'm pretty sure my ancestors were already here when the " Euro-beginnings" started. This question blew my mind. Personally I think narrow mindedness is what is collapsing our educational system and society.

• Of course not! "children of color" as YOU call them are no different than those with "Euro-beginnings" as YOU put it.

Children are children - equally able to learn and with equal potential regardless of their race or heritage.

And American society is certainly not collapsing - why in the world would you think something like that?

Try to remember Dr. Martin Luther King's words and judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

• Innocent Euro beginnings? Are you serious? Not only is this question dumb, but it also has no base of truth. Innocent and Euro beginning is an oxymoron.

P.S.- I think you missed the sign on the door that said 'Yahoo Answers'. You must want the KKK anonymous, they are down the hall with the Republican party.

• Wow, really? Put down the David Duke propaganda and step away from the computer.

Also, "innocent Euro-beginnings" - that is quite possibly the funniest thing I've heard in a long while.

• No, the educational system is collapsing because STUPID comes in all colors.

Kids today have no respect, for themselves, their parents, their teachers or anyone in authority.

• wow... what you think this country is run on free speech? No it is not minorities burdening educational system, it is the lack of education available to all US inhabitants. But US has guns and that's all that matters.

• as Ive always said the govmnt cant keep paying for itself

like the farm bill bush vetoed 20 billion was for welfare because the food prices have rose - well democrats want to make the middle class or working class white collar people poor and the people who don't want to work will get rich off welfare - you and i both know when food prices drop the welfare checks wont get smaller

bush was right to veto that tax

• You, sir, are a very silly goose.

• You do! We wasted a lot of money on you.