Ex emails me after months of no contact?

My ex emailed me & I responded a few days later. he said that he had a nightmare about me and wanted to make sure that I was okay so that he could sleep well that night. I basically just said I'm alive and that's it. He responded right away asking me how I really am called me a dork and then started some inside jokes& again I waited to respond.

Well now he texted me " have a great Thanksgiving! "

few weeks before he texted my sister to get in touch because I changed my number & he dosnt have it. I ignored that attempt.

We haven't spoken in 7 months. We were together 8 years & he left me for Another girl. I am now thinking he only contacted me to feel better about himself. I also noticed he unblocked me on fb.

I literally just sat in my car and balled my eyes out when I saw his happy Thanksgiving email. I can't do this. I love him but cannot go through any more pain and anguish these emails are messing with me.

What the hell does he want?

Comments

• What does he want? Um ... He wants to get into your head so he can get into your panties and if you let him he'll leave you heartbroken--again! Not worth it and the fact that he called a relative shows he's manipulative. He's campaigning to set you up for another fall.

Frankly, if he were sincere I think he should have been respectful, polite, private and subtle. This all stops are off attack is designed to confuse you and make you unsure--don't fall for it!

I wouldn't trust him as far as you could hoist then throw an elephant. Seven months and no contact? He's probably been a jerk with whomever and now he wants to backtrack to you. So what are you? His second fiddle? His makeup for screwing up jump off? His sidekick/sidechick--until he makes up with the girl he's broken up with for the moment?

I'd leave him out to dry and to be quite sure he doesn't contact you--which you should NOT have contacted him back! Block him on social networks and change your number but this time make sure your relatives and friends do not pass on any info to him or pass on any messages from him to you.

Believe it or not? You're being played! He's a loser and you're a winner. No way you should ever consider hooking up with him. Not for old times sake. Not for NOTHING. Ewe!

• Want to know how to get your ex back? Change yourself. Don't worry about changing other people, worry about changing yourself. Go to https://tr.im/6Rtoy

Once you do that then you can start to worry about getting back together with your ex, other wise you will find that you are fighting about all the same things and getting no where. Do what it takes and I promise things will work out in your favor.

The funny thing is I came to the realization that I had to change a little too late. After I was kicked out and after I was about to lose the only things that truly mattered to me - her love. A funny thing happens when we truly love someone and lose them. We do what ever it takes to get them back. For me I had to drop bad habits that had caused not only our relationship to sour but practically every other relationship I had had in the past. Not only with women, but with friends, co-workers, family, you name it.

Which is why I say to you as my ex at the time said to me, the only thing you can do is change yourself. Work on yourself and improve on the person that you already are. Drop the negative things in your life that don't belong there and you will see all of your relationships start to take off to new heights.

• You had been together longer than lots of marriages last! It's no good trying to heal yourself if he still has access to you via email/fb/text/your sister!

He's gone forward with a new chapter in his life; and that's what you have to do.

• Secrets To Getting Ex Back - http://exback.gonaturallycured.com/

• He obviously wants you back and he is trying to get back into your life. He probably knows he screwed up and now wants to fix everything. You need to be strong and be done. He left you after 8 years and now knows that he probably had it pretty good. He is realizing that the grass is not greener on the other side. Be strong because if he left you once for another girl, he will do it again.

• that's why the experts say you should not have ANY contact with an ex. it is only a set back to the healing process. you should not have responded to his emails

• The key is that after 8 years he left you for someone else. Bet on the fact he is currently unsatisfied with whomever he is "with". Ignore him and you will be a lot happier finding someone who respects relationships. Guys like this never stay happy with anyone for long.