Rate this fantasy baseball trade? i got pedroia?

I got--- Pedroia, and Verlander

Gave up --Sabathia and Francour

My 2nd baseman was figgans

Comments

• I actually like this trade.

Sabathia and Verlander. You did lose on that trade but it is not as bad what majority of people will think. Everybody knows C.C had tremendous pressure when he came to brewers and he lived way beyond expectation winning 11 games and 7 complete games. That is unreal number and great statistics but how about Verlander? He started season 2-8 but he had strong June-August and made critics eat their own words. He started to control his pitches more intelligently and his offense got behind him such as Miggy C hitting those 27 HRs in 2nd half of the season. I expect Verlander to learn from his mistake on 08 and get back to old Verlander of 06 and 07 when he was considered as AL Cy-Young.

Pedroia and Francour... I do not think I have to break this one down.

• Not very bad because Pedroia and Verlander are very good players and Verlander and Sabathia are close to equal. Francour you probably can live without with and there are better 2nd baseman than Figgans you can get.

• Nice Francouer might not even start for that long, if he even starts at all. Sabathia will probably get overused by the yankees.. and then go on the DL. Verlander was a good pick last year and Pedroia was the MVP. He'll easily get 100 runs 70-80 RBIs and hit .320 this year. One of the best second basemen and you only gave up a late late pick and the third best pitcher..

Just move Figgins to 3B if you want to get more steals too.

• I'd say you did pretty good.

Sabathia will not repeat that amazing ERA that he had last year in Milwaukee. Francour would destroy your team average.

Pedroia, like Sabathia, will not repeat his amazing year he had last year but he will have an amazing year nonetheless. Just his stats last year were unbelieveable. Verlander might have a high ERA this year again but the K's and Wins will follow.

Figgins is an excellent player for SB and Triples (if you have that). Maybe put him at Util or try and trade him for a better pitcher.

• I don't like the trade. Figgins is hitting .419 and has stolen 9 bases in 62 AB's in spring training. I think he is going to have a great year. No power but awesome speed. CC is one of the three best pitchers in MLB. Francouer is nothing, I will agree to that but you didn't need Pedroia. Verlander isn't near CC. This deal came at a high price.

• I don't like this trade for you honestly. Verlander's control is free-falling and Detroit is once again trying to reorganize it's roster. Sabathia is a larger fantasy impact player than Pedroia will be for your team, especially if you're moving Figgins to your bench because of this trade.

• based on the reality that it extremely is a 20 team league - i might supply you a 7 for the two hitting and pitching. Your outfield desires some help - I had Duncan final 12 months and it drove me loopy while he might initiate and while he might sit down - with a bit of luck he gets some greater PT. so some distance as pitching your starters are loaded - yet you desperatly choose a bonafide closer - saves will kill you.

• i think you made a mistake bro

verlander was awful last year, and this could be a huge season for francoeur

on the the other hand you did make a huge improvement in 2nd base, so what do i know. could go either way. just hope for the best