Do you prefer black or blue pens?

Blue pens really annoy me for some reason, especially Blue Biros.... They're vile to write in. I hate it when people write in blue too, and I have to read it, eurgh.

Poll: Oasis or Blur?

Update:

Haha, Yahoo gets worse every time with it's predicted's.

Food & Drink > Non-Alcoholic Drinks

LOL.

Comments

• black of course!!!

lol lets all get together and just drink ink out of our pens!!!

oasis for sure!!! i love them! me and my friends were actually at the gig where noel was tackled here in canada. i just turned around and noel was on the ground...

• I love writing with blue ink in a fountain pen, but I don't really like blue biro.

• Black pens for me. I spend a ridiculous amount of money on the nice Pilot uni-ball VISION fine. It's waterproof and fade proof, and about $2.50 per pen. The smoothness is well worth it.

you shouldn't be mean to people who write with blue pens, maybe they're colorblind and don't know better. or they're suicidal. don't be a mean monkey.

'90s Oasis, thankyou.

• I write with both blue and black. I hate biros to! You can't even write in them properly. I normally use Papermate or Berol handwriting pens.

• Blue fountain pen

• Black Pens are the BEST to write in for CLARITY !

Blur - I saw Jarvis Cocker on TV on the 'Andrew Marr Show' on BBC 1 on Sunday ! He spoke so eloquently !

• BLUE!

I hate writing with black biros.

• I prefer blue though black makes a nice change...Though you should know, scientists have found that writing in blue helps you concentrate longer than you would if you were writing in black...

• Black pens and Oasis :D

• Hmm I prefer blue fountain pens and black gel and biros.

Oasis