Which do you prefer- Maya or Lydia?

And why?

Update:

Kenley? Haha no thanks!

Comments

• I really like Maya. I have just always loved everything about this name how it sounds, and the fact that it can age well.

<3 Aimee

• Lydia, it sounds prettier but more elegant. I can't imagine an adult called Maya, it's not as useable to be honest. I like Lydia May though, its like combining the two! Lydia Rose, Lydia Evelyn and Lydia Dianne are all nice :)

But seriously, Kenley... what?!

• It's hard to pick which one I like because I love both of these names. I'll just go with Maya. My baby cousins name is Lydia Rose, and I love it! I think Lydia will age well, but Maya won't. They are both pretty names!

(:

• Maya

Maya or Lydia?

• Maya (:

I like it because it sounds like a really pretty sweet name. I don't mind Lydia, but Maya has my heart.

• Lydia

• Lydia, definitely. its very classy and refined sounding. Lydie is a cute nickname too. not a huge fan of Maya. the only people i knew named Maya were kind of butch looking girls with crunchy granola hippie parents. nothing against hippie parents (mine were hippies in their day also) but these kids were not socialized correctly and they ended up getting made fun of. Maya just doesn't have very good connotations, it sounds very new-agey whereas Lydia is a classic, beautiful name with a rich history.

• Absolutely Maya!

Its so pretty and unique!

I find Lydia too dated, Its alright, but I dont think it compared to Maya!

:)

• Maya, because I love that name and think it looks so pretty. And it ages well. Lydia is nice, I just don't love it, don't know why.

• Maya is a pretty name