¿ ME AYUDAN A TRADUCIR ESTE TEXTO PLS 10 PTS°!''?

ES una Oracion que quiero traducir a ingles,,, xfa sin google traslate o otro igual.... lo agradecere de corazon!!! gracias a todos.... q sea exacto pls!!!!!

Dios te pido de corazon me ayudes a hacer realidad mi sueño..

que cada pequeño esfuerzo que hago todos los días un dia tenga su recompensa.

se que mi sueño a muchos les parecera imposible pero yo creo en tí, creo en mí y eso es lo mas importante "la Fe" y se que este loco sueño un día será una realidad, pero se que te necesito en este largo camino para que cuando tropiece me levantes para cuando ya no quiera seguir me alientes, en fin necesito de tí para poder seguir, te amo..

amen

Comments

• God, I ask you from my heart to assist me to make my dream a reality...

that may every little effort that I make every day one day be rewarded.

I know that to many my dream seems impossible, but I believe in you, believe in me and that is the most important, "the Faith", and I know this crazy dream one day will be a reality, but I know that I need you in this long journey so that when I trip/fall, you'll pick me up, so that when I don't want to continue, you will encourage me, finally/in the end, I need you to be able to move on, I love you...

Amen

• God, I ask you from the bottom of my heart that you help me make my dream a reality... that every little effort that I make everyday someday will have its reward. I know my dream will seem impossible to many, but I believe in you, I believe in me and that is the most important thing: "faith". I know that this crazy dream will become a reality someday, but I know I need you in this long road so when I fall, you pick me up, so when I no longer want to continue, you lift me up. In summary, I need you to be able to continue. I love you. Amen.

• Lord, I ask you for help me to make my dream come true..

that every little effort i do every day will be recognized..

i know that my drem seems imposible for many people but i believe in you,

in me, and that's the more important thing, "the faith" and i know that this

crazy dream a day will be areallity, but i know that i need you in this

long way for when i fall you pull me up, for when i dont want to keep going

you help me, anyway i need you to keep going..

i love you

amen

• God I ask to heart to help me realize my dream ..

that every little effort I make every day a day has its reward.

I know my dream will seem impossible to many but I believe in you, believe in me and that is the most important "faith" and I know this crazy dream that one day be a reality, but I need you on this long road to stumble when I get up to when I no longer want to continue rooting in need from you in order to continue, I love you ..

amen

• I ask God to heart to help me realize my dream ..

I know my dream will seem impossible to many but I believe in you, believe in me and that is the most important "faith" and this crazy dream that one day be a reality, but I need you on this long road to stumble when I get up to when I no longer want to continue Rooting in need from you in order to continue, I love you ..

Amen

• facill mira!!+

I ask God to heart to help me realize my dream ..

I know my dream will seem impossible to many but I believe in you, believe in me and that is the most important "faith" and this crazy dream that one day be a reality, but I need you on this long road to stumble when I get up to when I no longer want to continue Rooting in need from you in order to continue, I love you ..

amen