Monitor says "No Signal"?

My pc wont display anything on the monitor. It was just fine a moment ago, i left it just for a moment and the screensaver kicked in (the blank black screen) so i tried moving the mouse but nothing happened, I restarted the computer but still nothing.. I need your help

My gfx card is an inboard X4500/4500m running on windows xp sp3

I need yer help!! D:

Update:

I dont hear any beeps or any other sounds than that of the fan i've tried using another video card from a different comp but still nada..

Comments

• Some time your OS crashed.....So you can restore or re install the OS,...

If it again not working you want to check monitor cable.

• This could be one of many different problems.

1: Make sure the cables from the computer to monitor are secured and the monitor is turned on.

2: Try reseating the memory (RAM). Google how to. Many times a computer won't boot because memory has failed or has just jarred loose. If re seating doesn't fix it and you have more than 1 stick of ram, try 1 at a time in slot one to see if any are bad.

3: motherboard or video card failure - take it to a technician.

PS: if your computer isn't even powering up (fans turning on) it would be power supply.

• The first thing you should do when your monitor goes like that is check all cables between the monitor and the PC.

If they are intact, you should see if you can hear any noises from the computer. If there is nothing, re-start the computer, taking note of what happens when you start it up.

Is there any beeps? does it sound like your computer is starting? Is there hard drive noises?

If it sounds like your computer has started, but it doesn't display, it may be that your graphic card has died, or is having issues. If it doesn't sound like anything is happening, it could be your power supply, or motherboard, or many other causes...

• Dear,

It happens when the monitor is unable to get the signals from the VIDEOCARD / GPU.

Since it is an inboard card, make sure the cables are set right. If not make sure the board is fine or take it to a computer technician.

Good luck

Sincerely

Pawan

Microsoft MSDN, TECHNET SUBSCRIBER

• ATTENTION:

I have experienced this, when it's showing no signal, try changing the inner BUTTON battery that sits on your motherboad... Replace it with a new one. The problem is that it isn't powering up without an initial current.... It has works to do with internal circuitry supply.... TRY IT...

• According to me from my experience it's all because of loose connection of VGA cable

The cable having a fat wire and having screws in it. Check its connection on your cpu and on your monitor