Any Homemade 'Temporary' Blonde dye?

First off, my hair is sorta black/Extremely dark brown/tiny bit of red.

So... Not sure if the Lemon thing might work,

Second, notice how I put 'temporary' in the title? Hope you noticed.

Third, No, I don't want to bleach it, or get a professional, the blond dye is just for my bangs, and I want it 'HomeMade'

Kthxbye.

Comments

• You can't temporarily remove color, you can only ADD temporary color. Going blonde would be lifting. I would try sun-in or lemon juice.

• To lighten black hair, the magnificent ability is to get it achieved professionally. i know you're saying you do not have sufficient funds to get it carried out professionally whether it's going to be properly worth it for people who save up $70 and get some highlights carried out each few months. The hairdresser can talk with you and talk approximately how long and what share of rounds of highlights it is going to take different than your hair is a top high quality, gentle brown. Having a stable take care of a few element as super because it is extra secure and can be lots much less costly finally. whether, in case you somewhat desire to lighten it your self, pass on your close by cosmetology supply save and shipment up on bleach. Bleach the whole head and dye it the lightest brown as a fashion to cover some thing shade effect after the bleaching. on the comparable time you're procuring the bleach and shade, ask for a somewhat purely suitable restructuring and moisturising therapeutic and use this one yet another day like conditioner to repair the wear and tear from the bleach. In 3 or 4 months, bleach the whole head returned. At this ingredient it's going to by utilising and huge be gentle sufficient to attain the colour you %. A warning for the DIY attempt; your hair could be dry, it is going to be brittle and there'll maximum possibly be breakage in some sort or yet another. proceed with warning and moisturise your hair like loopy.

• Try the lemon thing! Even if you think it won't work it might!