Micronta 22-211A Multitester?

Where might i find the cords/wires needed to test... for this product...also where can i print a user guide to help me learn this product?..thanks, a old friend handed it to me and i have yet to use one...

Comments

• Micronta is a Radio Shack brand. They'll have replacement cables for you. Compare, though, the price of replacement cables with a new multimeter that already has cables. The cost might be surprisingly close to the same.

The use of multimeters is pretty much the same for all brands and models. Just do an internet search for Multimeters Usage and you'll get several links like this one:

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_1/chpt_3/9.htm...

• May 22, 2013 US99.5 Chicago Artist - Love and Theft Lunchtime Code - Greek Salad Traffic Jam - Idle Taylor - State Street Rewards Code - McGraw Country Music - The Henhouse Before They Were Famous - Return to Paradise First Lines - Dave Spritz Get Your Game On -Foxhound Show Me The Money - 4,000 Celebrity Video - True Entertainment Video - Sweden Variety Videos on Demand -.Vampire Weekend Routine Trivia 22 - Digestion Teeth Trivia 22 - Flossing Videos Gone Wild - Somber Entertainment Zone - Black Daily Dose Video Trivia - 30 Endless Vacation Sweepstakes 3: 3 LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Jason

• This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Micronta 22-211A Multitester?

Where might i find the cords/wires needed to test... for this product...also where can i print a user guide to help me learn this product?..thanks, a old friend handed it to me and i have yet to use one...